Hilltop and Beach location
From Corfu International Airport (CFU)
- Corfu International Airport is well connected with all the major airports in the world. The resort is only 12 km or a short 20 min drive away. Speedboat transfers can also be arranged to and from the airport.
By car & ferry boat
- With ferry connections from Italy and Igoumenitsa, Piraeus and Patra, one can arrive by car from Lefkimmi Port.
Direct flights to Corfu
- There are direct charter flights from major European cities from March to early November. For year-round trips, the best flight connections to Corfu are via Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH).
Reaching Corfu Town
- Corfu Town, with its impressive Venetian architecture, Old Fortress and the Palace of St. Michael and St. George, is 11 km from the resort, or a short 15 min drive by car.
Visiting Achilleion Palace
- The place where the famed Princess Elisabeth of Austria, Sisi, used to spend her summers, only a breath away from Angsana Corfu Resort. A historical royal home worth visiting.
Sail to Paxoi Antipaxoi islets
- The exotic islets of Paxoi and Antipaxoi are a must visit for Angsana Corfu guests. It's the perfect sailing trip or a fast boat ride from Benitses Marina, 1 km away from the resort.
The resort is set on an idyllic hilltop spot, overlooking the historical bay of Benitses perched with turquoise waters, boasting a close vicinity to a resort's private beach section, the exotic Paxi and Antipaxi islets and secret mountain hiking routes leading to ancient treasures and xoklisia (small churches). The resort is a collection of 159 contemporary rooms and suites plus 37 luxury villas homes projecting far reaching sea views of the Ionian sea and countryside surroundings
Most restaurants accept tips as a complement to good service.
In-room USB points and European plug 2 pin, 220-240 volt.
Local currency is EUR (European), USD and EUR are generally accepted.
Emergency dial 112, or 100 for the police, or Traffic Police 26610 39294
Private taxi hire is on call, dial (+30) 26610 33811