From Corfu Airport or Port
- The resort is a short 12-km drive from the international airport of Corfu , and 14-km drive from the city's port. Taxi from the airport is around 35 Euros.
From Athens or Thessaloniki to Corfu
- Corfu is about a 5-hour drive from Athens and 3-hour drive from Thessaloniki, plus a 1-hour boat ride from Igoumenitsa Port to the island.
Getting Around Corfu
- Corfu is a large island (615 square kilometres), and we recommend hiring a car to get around to the see all the sights. Alternatively, hop on the local buses, or see the island or mainland by boat, departing from nearby Benitses.
Getting Around: Corfu city
- To get to town, you can take a local taxi or a bus.
Access to and from hotel
- Local buses depart from Benitses and stop at the local bus stop on the main road near the resort.