In the Centre of Everything
Experience all that Lăng Cô has to offer
From Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
- The hotel is 49 kilometre from the airport, or about an hour by hotel shuttle or private car.
To Thien Mu pagoda
- The famous pagoda is 60 kilometre or an hour from the hotel. You may elect to use the complimentary shuttle bus service or avail the services of a guided tour through the resort’s Laguna Tour Service”.
To Fisherman Village
- The local fisherman village is 3 kilometres from the hotel. Thrill-seekers may prefer to visi the village via our Jetski Safari Private Tour
To Hoi An Ancient Town
- Hoi An is 50 kilometres from the hotel, or about an hour and a half by private car or hotel shuttle.
To Khai Dinh Tomb
- The Temple is about an hour, or 60 kilometres from the resort. The resort will be happy to arrange a Discovery Tour or you may prefer to use the shuttle bus service.
To the Imperial Capital of Hue
- The Imperial city is 60 kilometres form the resort. The resort will be happy to arrange a Discovery Tour or you may prefer to use the shuttle bus service
To the Local Market
- Explore the Local Market in Central Vietnam by our shuttle bus or private car.
To the UNESCO sites
- The cultural sites are about 1-3 hours Take the shuttle or a private car.
About Lăng Cô - Central Vietnam
Lăng Cô is a true tropical paradise, with amazing beaches, seasonally clear waters and lush greenery. It is also a centre for cultural exploration, hiking in the hills and other exciting activities.
Visa on arrival is required. Pre-register your visa for an easier process at the airport.
Tipping is not expected in Vietnam, but is very much appreciated
All rooms are equipped with at least 1 electrical point (2-pin plug) All rooms are equipped with multi-plug outlets adaptable for all international power requirements. The power supply is 220-240V. Step-down transformers are available on request.
In case of emergency, contact Hue Hospital on 0234 3822 325