Island life, right next to Singapore
From Singapore to Bintan
- Bintan is a short 45-minute ferry ride from the metropolis of Singapore. There are 77 sailings every day from three different operators.
Shuttle bus transfer
- Shuttle transfer between Bintan Resorts ferry Terminal ( Bandar Bentan Telani) to resort is complimentary. Go to the Angsana Bintan counter at the terminal upon arrival or book in advance by emailing your ferry details to our reservations team.
Access to and from hotel
- Private Car - IDR 350,000 nett per car up to 3 persons, for round trips between Bintan Resorts ferry terminal (Bandar Bentan Telani) and the resort.
Getting Around: Laguna Golf Bintan
- A hotel car will take you to Laguna Golf Bintan. The Golf Course is only 5 minutes from the resort.
Getting Around: Tanjung Pinang City
- To get to Tanjung Pinang, you can take a taxi. The drive is about 60 km, and takes an hour. Don’t forget to bring local currency, as credit cards are not accepted in the taxi.
Getting Around: Plaza Lagoi
- The Plaza Lagoi Mall is a modern shopping mall, only 20 minutes by taxi from Angsana Bintan or you can approach our front desk staff to register for a shuttle bus service to the mall. Don’t forget to bring local currency, as credit cards are not accepted in the taxi.
Getting Around: Tanjung Uban City
- To get to Tanjung Uban, you can take a taxi. The drive is 45 km, and takes about 45 minutes. Don’t forget to bring local currency, as credit cards are not accepted in the taxi.
Getting Around: Convenient stores/Minimarket/Banks
- The nearest local shopping is located 15 minutes by taxi from the resort. Don’t forget to bring local currency, as credit cards are not accepted in the taxi.
Bintan is a lovely tropical Island in the South China Sea. A short ferry ride from Singapore, takes you to this beautiful island with beaches, jungle and rich culture. The Island has a lot to offer, from romance and quiet life on the beach, to action packed jungle adventures and cycling tours – as well as cultural excursions. At Angsana's Bintan Island resort, you can truly experience a complete holiday.
IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
Malay culture follows the Islamic traditions. Please cover shoulders when visiting local places.
All rooms are equipped with at least 1 electrical point (3 Pin plug) with 110 and 220 Voltage
There is no expected tipping, and it is up to each guest to do as they please.
Certain countries do not need to purchase visa on arrival.