The living historic site
In the heart of Shaanxi
From Xitong High Speed Train Station
- The hotel is 30 minutes by local taxi, or 27 kilometres, form the train station.
From Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY)
- The resort is 38 kilometres, or 40 minutes by local taxi, from the airport.
To the Terracotta Warriors
- The world heritage site is 12 kilometres or 15 minutes by local taxi from the resort.
To Huaqing Palace
- The historic palace is only 4 kilometres, or 5 minutes by taxi from the hotel.
To Xi’an City Centre
- Xi’an centre is located 32 kilometres from the hotel, or about 35 minutes by local taxi.
To Lishan Mountain
- The mountain is 4 kilometres from the hotel. You can walk in 25 minutes, cycle in 15 or take a taxi for 5 minutes.
Discover Xi'An Lintong
Angsana Xi’an Lintong is a hot-spring luxury resort surrounded by beautiful nature and exceptional historic sites. Sitting at the foot of evergreen Lishan Mountain, the hotel is right next to the Parrot Lake Park and the Phoenix Pool Ecological Valley. It’s an ideal place to relax, while you travel with friends or family – or have a company outing.
It is not common to give tips in China
All rooms are equipped with at least 2 electrical points (3-pin connector)
In case of a medical emergency, call the People’s Hospital by dialling 120