From Tengchong TuoFeng Airport (TCZ)
- Our hotel is located 30 km (40 min drive) from TuoFeng Airport, the sole airport in Tengchong.
To Heshun Ancient Village
- An ancient inhabited village in Tengchong featuring natural and historical attractions. Heshun has been ranked one of China's top ten most charming towns and is located 20 km (30 min drive) from our resort.
To Beihai Wetland Reserve
- Take a boat cruise around Tengchong’s wetlands. Discover the unique wildlife habitat., and admire the unique geological formation of Volcano Lake. The reserve is 15 km (15-20 min drive) from our resort.
To the Museum of Handcraft Paper
- Watch famed Tengchong craftsmen make paper by hand and learn how to make paper. Bring home famous Tengchong handmade paper and use them to create cards or letters for friends and family. The museum is 56 km (about 1 hour's drive) from the resort.
To the Flying Tigers Memorial Hall
- Visit the Flying Tigers Memorial Hall and learn about the exciting history of Tengchong during World War II. It is 15 km (15-20 min drive) from our resort.
There is no service charge. Tipping is not necessary, but is a nice gesture.
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point. The standard plug is a British three-pin, 220-240 volts.
Continental maritime climate