Beach, sand and fun
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The hotel is away from Phuket International airport 18 kilometres or about 25-minute drive
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 10 minutes away from the resort. Book the complimentary daily hotel van service directly to the beach from 9am-6pm.
To the local markets
- There are two nearby markets; the Cherngtalay Market, 10 minutes drive from the hotel to Boat Avenue Villa Market by daily complimentary hotel van at 5pm.
To Old Phuket Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 30-minute drive from the hotel.
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenience stores
- Shopping is 10 minutes drive by daily complimentary shuttle bus service from 7am-11pm. Every half an hour.
Phuket is a favourite holiday destination for all generations, for all types of groups and families. Travellers come from all over the world to relax in Thailand’s exclusive resort island, with the white sand beaches, the beautiful view of Andaman sea and the friendly Thai culture and delicious food.
Local currency is Thai Baht (THB)
When visiting temple, dress conservatively and respectfully. Women in particular should wear long skirts or trousers and cover their shoulders and knees.
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point, with 2-prong plug.
Tipping in hotels is not expected, but it is always appreciated.
Most nationalities can get visa on arrival. Please visit the Thai Embassy's website at www.thaiembassy.com to check for your country
In case of emergency, contact Nearest hospital Bangkok International Hospital in Phuket: +66 (0) 76 254 425, or the 24-hour clinic Bangkok International Clinic at Canal Village: +66 (0) 76 324 453