In preparation for the return of travel, Banyan Tree Group is committed to going the extra mile to ensure a Safe Sanctuary for both associates and guests. Partnering with Bureau Veritas to co-develop a proprietary label and set of protocols, we have launched the SafeSanctuary Program, an integrated health and well-being initiative.
The program demonstrates the rigor of Protect, Provide and Prevent incorporating over 40 protocols of heightened assurance and well-being standards throughout the guest and associate experience. As you plan, book and stay with us, our primary mission is to dedicate all ongoing efforts to ensure a Safe Sanctuary to welcome your return.
We would also like to reassure you about any travel plans you may have with us, because we are committed to full flexibility with booking terms and conditions.
- With regard to the cancellation policy, please email or contact the individual hotel accordingly.
- It will be subject to the hotel’s review and discretion in view of the current pandemic situation.
- At the same time, each individual hotel may make necessary adjustments to the policy as advised by local authorities from time to time.
Banyan Tree Group is watching this development closely. We are observing the World Health Organisation guidelines to ensure that all precautions are taken to manage the situation. As a precautionary measure, all our hotels have been briefed to observe increased health and safety measures. The health and safety of our guests and employees remain our top priority at all times. For any assistance, please email our Customer Service at email@example.com or contact us at +65 6849 5880.
For more details on Banyan Tree’s SafeSanctuary Program, please click here.
This information will be updated from time to time depending on the development of the situation.
A Message from Our President
To our valued guests and communities,
Our core service philosophy- expressed simply in ‘I am with you’, encourages unity and compassion. It underpins our current response to the global healthcare situation we are all facing. We are here for you. We also stand firmly together with governments and health authorities, as well as all our stakeholders, during this time.
As our co-founder emphasizes, ‘the heart speaks the world’s languages’. Our hearts are with all those affected, and our heartfelt gratitude is with all those on the frontline of service working tirelessly to mitigate the situation. While cautious, we remain positive that this too, shall pass.
Our response is guided by expert advice, including the World Health Organisation. We have vigilantly introduced measures to enhance safety and well-being, and are continuously adapting in line with global and local health and travel advisories.
We are committed to always being there for you when you need us. Below is an update to share some of the measures we have put in place for your assurance and confidence.
Before your stay
We would like to reassure you about any travel plans you may have with us, because we are committed to full flexibility with booking terms and conditions. We have adjusted our policies accordingly.
We are committed to ensuring every stay and booking is made ensuring your peace of mind and full flexibility.
- Any existing booking you may have with us may be postponed to a later date without having to select a future day immediately or cancelled altogether. There are no cancellation or amendment fees when changes are made 24 hours before your arrival date up to, and including 30 April 2021.
- If you would like to change a destination that is better suited to your revised travel arrangements, we will gladly transfer it to a sister property should you wish to stay there instead.
- Any new bookings with a stay period before 30 April 2021, you can change or cancel your reservation at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date.
- For groups and meeting bookings, we will treat each on a case-by-case basis for maximum flexibility.
During your stay
To feel safe, taken care of, and at ease is a feeling we cultivate for all our guests and associates. As such, we have further activated stringent safety and hygiene protocols in all our properties worldwide, on top of our usual rigorous quality standards.
- All public areas and back-of-house areas are sanitized on an hourly basis, paying attention to high-flow and high-contact points.
- All rooms are deep cleaned and disinfected with virus-specific protocols, with hand sanitizer points at all F&B outlets, and mandatory temperature checks at all Spas.
- All guests are now asked to provide a more detailed background on travel history.
- All associates undergo daily temperature checks, and receive ongoing training by medical practitioners on COVID-19 awareness and overall health, safety and knowledge.
These are extraordinary times. We are committed to ensuring continuity and resilience to see this through. Thank you for your trust and we look forward to welcoming you soon, with open hearts.
I am with you,
President, Banyan Tree Holdings