Beach, sand and fun
To Phuket International Airport
- The hotel is 18 kilometres from the airport – about 25 minutes by hotel car or taxi. We also recommend downloading the Grab Car application on your phone for ride sharing services.
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 50 metres from the resort. It's a one-minute walk.
To the local markets
- The Cherngtalay Market and Boat Avenue Night Market are each located about half an hour's walk from the hotel
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Phuket Old Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 30-minute drive from the hotel.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenience stores
- Shopping is 1.5 kilometres from the resort. Take a 15-minute walk, or travel by our complimentary shuttle service.
Phuket is a favourite holiday destination for all generations, and for all types of groups and families. Travellers come from all over the world to relax in Thailand’s premier exclusive resort island, with the amazing white sand beaches, the beautiful view of Andaman sea and the friendly Thai culture and delicious food.
Local currency is Thai Baht (THB)
When visiting temples, dress conservatively and respectfully. Women in particular should wear long skirts or trousers and cover their shoulders and knees.
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point, with 2-prong plug.
Tipping in hotels is not expected, but it is always appreciated.
Most nationalities can get visa on arrival. Please visit the Thai Embassy's website at www.thaiembassy.com to check for your country
In case of emergency, contact Nearest hospital Bangkok International Hospital in Phuket: +66 (0) 76 254 425, or the 24-hour clinic Bangkok International Clinic at Canal Village: +66 (0) 76 324 453