From Now Until 31 December 2018
Start your day on an invigorating note at Angsana Lang Co, Central Vietnam. Recharge your senses.
Experience spontaneous fun at Angsana Lang Co. Pit your skills on the 18-hole championship course designed by golf legend Sir Nick Faldo. Enjoy the varied terrain coupled with impeccable service – there is nothing quite like a championship playground for a great golfing adventure. Indulge in tantalizing Vietnamese and international cuisines at Angsana and Banyan Tree Lăng Cô’s dining outlets which include Moomba, Market Place, Rice Bowl, the Golf Café, Azura and Water Court.
Book the Absolute Angsana package and get unlimited golf, spa or full board dining and enjoy unbeatable daily inclusions:
- Choose any one of the following Unlimited inclusions of golf OR spa treatments from an exclusively-crafted menu OR full board dining (food only) with advanced booking
- Daily breakfast for two persons at The Market Place
- Daily shuttle service to Hoi An ancient town and Hue
- Complimentary airport shuttle based on schedule
- Complimentary late check out until 1800 hour subject to availability
• Rates are quoted in US Dollar
• Non-consumed service will not be reimbursed
• Rate is inclusive of 5% Service Charge and 10% Government Tax
• Check-in time is 1500 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours
• Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
• Complimentary late check out until 1800 hours is subject to availability upon arrival.
• In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable
• Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies
• Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted
• No pets are allowed
• Other terms and conditions are applied
Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 1 night’s prevailing room rate