Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary
From Now Until 06 January 2020
Create lifetime memories by making the most of your romantic getaway with our special Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Package including 40% off your stay on Breakfast & Dinner (Half Board); continental breakfast in bed; 60-min couple Spa Experience; a private 45-min session of couple's Wellness activity; a professional photo-shoot and 50% off hair styling or makeup once per stay.
- 40% off accommodation rate including Breakfast & Dinner (Half Board)
- One romantic dinner for 2 (excluding drinks) once during stay in Oryza Restaurant
- 1 continental breakfast in bed once per stay
- 60-min Spa Experience for the couple (30-min massage & 30-min relaxation) once during stay
- 1 private 45-min session of couple's Wellness activity (choice of yoga, fitness training or meditation) once per stay
- 1 private 45-min professional photo-shoot session once per stay
- 50% off hair styling or makeup once per stay
- Intimate Moment Set-Up once per stay
- Exotic fruit selection & a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay of 04 nights is required for this offer.
- Offer is also valid for Wedding Anniversary (valid as from 5th anniversary and thereon every 5 years (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30…). Anniversary date should be celebrated within 6 months of stay).
- A copy of the wedding certificate is required upon reservation.
- The wedding certificate must not exceed 12 months from date of issue at time of travel.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, Gift certificates or vouchers.
- The photo-shoot shall be scheduled during the Guests’ stay subject to the photographer’s availability. The photo-shoot shall be held at the Hotel and its exact location within the Hotel premises shall depend on weather conditions.
- The photo-shoot does not include the provision of clothes and props.
- A selection of 20 edited photos and 50 raw photos shall be sent to the Guests electronically within 48 hours of the photo-shoot.
General Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Euro (EUR) on a per suite per night basis.
- Rates do not include government tax.
- Check-in time is 14:00 hours and Check-out time is 12:00 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Guaranteed Early check-in before 1400 hours will be charged at 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Late check-out from 18:00 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.
- Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies.
- The credit card used for booking must be presented at reception upon the client's arrival.
- In case of any third party credit card is used for making the booking & payment, you are requested to present the third party authorization form signed by the card holder along with the copy of the credit card up on check in. Please contact our Reservations Sales department at email@example.com to obtain credit card authorization form.
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- No pets are allowed.
Non – Peak Period:
- Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 50 % of the entire stay.
- Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 100 % of the entire stay.
- No Show/Early departures will be subject to a charge of 100 % of the entire stay.
Peak Period (24 December – 05 January (Both dates inclusive)):
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 100% of the entire stay.
- No Show/ Early departures will be subject to a charge of 100 % of the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit will be required 14 days prior to arrival.