The beauty of the Indian Ocean
From Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)
- The hotel is 59 kilometres, or a 60-minute drive from the airport. Take a local cab, or arrange private transfer with the resort.
To Port Louis
- The capital of Mauritius is only 15 kilometres from the hotel. Hire a car or a local taxi for 20 minutes.
- The charming village is located 17 kilometres from the hotel. Hire a car or local taxi for 20 minutes.
Access to the beach
- The hotel is located directly on the beach
To Le Morne Brabant UNESCO site
- Le Morne Brabant is the south-western tip of Mauritius and sits 556 metres above sea level. It is located 61 kilometres from the hotel; hire a car or local taxi for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
To Aapravasi Ghat UNESCO Site
- The Immigration Depot is a British colonial site dating back to the 1830s. It is located 15 kilometres from the resort. Hire a car or local taxi for 20 minutes
To convenience stores, supermarket, banks and local market
- The nearest village is Triolet, 8 kilometres from the hotel. Take a local taxi or hotel hire a car for 10 minutes. Only Mauritian Rupees can be used, however credit cards are widely accepted.
To L'Aventure du Sucre Museum
- The popular sugar museum is located 11 kilometres from the hotel, or 15 minutes by car.
To Château de Labourdonnais
- The beautiful estate with its own rum distillery, is located 16 kilometres form the resort, or 20 minutes by car.
Mauritius is a tropical island off the east coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. It is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. There are rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and rich wildlife to experience. Mauritius is also full of cultural highlights, such as the Eureka plantation house, the 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens or the Port Louis Market.
Local currency is MUR (Mauritian Rupee)
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point (3-pin plug and 2-pin plug). Adapters are available upon request at the reception.
Tips is not expected or compulsory, however a small tip is an appreciated gesture, and common amongst visitors.
No pre-immigration visa is required to enter Mauritius for most countries.
In case of emergency, contact Nearest 24-hour clinic Clinique Du Nord on +230 247 1056, or nearest hospital Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam National (SSRN) Hospital on +230 209 340