The First Trip: Thailand Edition
From 1 November 2021, Thailand is open! From city living to beachside lounging, your first trip to Thailand awaits.
As the country reopens to International Vaccinated Travellers without quarantine requirements, we would like to reassure you of our safe sanctuary measures and share important travel information to ensure a smooth trip.
- All our Thailand properties are SHA+ Certified.
- No quarantine or travel restrictions for travellers who are fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling from 63 countries (for the list of 63 countries, click here)
- Travellers who meet the above condition are required to stay at the hotel & resort at least 1 night while waiting for the RT-PCR COVID-19 test which is taken upon arrival.
- Travellers who originally depart from non-listed countries but have been fully vaccinated are NOT required to undergo a mandatory quarantine, but they are required to enter Thailand under the Phuket Sandbox programme and stay a minimum of 7 nights at our SHA+ Certified Phuket properties, namely: Angsana Laguna Phuket, Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, Banyan Tree Phuket and Cassia Phuket.
- Starting from 1 November 2021, all international travellers are required to complete: full vaccination, Thailand Pass (for more information, click here), RT-PCR COVID-19 test upon arrival, a COVID-19 insurance policy and approved hotel confirmation
Information is based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and is subject to change.
For enquiries, you can reach us through this contact form.