• Emperor Qin’s Terracotta Warriors and Horses – collection of Terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of the first Emperor of China
• Banpo Neolithic Village Museum – archaeological remains from 5600 to 6700 BP
• Big Goose Pagoda – Tang Dynasty-styled buildings
• Bell Tower – A grand tower built in 1384 during the Ming Dynasty and symbol of Xi’an
• Xi’an Ancient City Wall – The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world
• Tang Dynasty Music and Dance show
• Xi’an Discovery Tour – A six-hour tour to visit Terracotta Warriors, Banpo Neolithic Village Museum and Xian Muslim Quarters.
• Xi’an Classical Discovery Tour – A six-hour tour to visit Terracotta Warriors, Big Goose Pagoda and Bell Tower.
• The Ancient Discovery – A five-hour tour to visit Xian Ancient City Wall and Bell Tower.
• Tang Dynasty Show – A two-and-a-half hour evening visit.