Sample tour itineraries
1. Tour in Da Nang can include:
· Cham Museum – featuring a collection of Cham sculptures.
2. Tour in Hoi An can include:
· Visit to Hoi An Handicraft workshop housed in a 200-year-old-house where traditional handicrafts such as mats and fabric are made. See craftsmen at work.
· Old House of Tan Ky – About two centuries old, this is one of the remotest historical buildings in Hoi An. It reflects a fusion of Japanese and Chinese architecture.
· Old House of Phung Hung – Standing on 80 columns, with yin and yang style roof, its unique architecture is also reflected on the interlocking roof with concave design.
· Cau Pagoda – Japanese tradesmen who traded in Vietnam in the 16th century built this Japanese pagoda as a monument.
· Phuc Kien Assembly Hall – The most popular assembly hall in Hoi An.
3. Full day or half day tour of Hue can include:
· Visit to the ancient citadel, different tombs, shrines, pagodas and historic bridges. Among the famous pagodas is Thien Mu Pagoda.
· Cyclo trip of Hue’s backstreets.
· Visit to craft villages and family houses to experience the tranquility of country life in Vietnam.
· Local ferryboat ride across the Perfume River.
· Visit to Sinh Village, a traditional woodblock-printing village, located outside Hue city.
· Visit to The Garden Houses of Hue – beyond the ancient citadel and the tombs. This tour will show the guests the legacy and historical links of these establishments to the old Imperial Court.
· Tour of Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) – the site of some of the bloodiest and fiercest battles during the American War. This historic region provides an informative snapshot to the wartime history. One would see underground tunnels and bunkers, walk across infamous battle sites and pass tranquil villages.
4. Visit Phong Nha Caves
· Situated in Ke BangNational Park, this UNESCO World Heritage Site boasts a complex of karsts (a geologic formation shaped by the dissolution of a layer or layers of soluble bedrock, including limestone and dolomite). One of the largest and most beautiful caves in Vietnam; this natural wonder is located in Son Trach Village in Quang Binh, approximately a four-hour drive north from Angsana Lang Co.
5. Visit Ba Na Hills
· Located in the Truong Son Mountain Range and 25 km southwest of Da Nang, a cable car ride to the top offers views of pagodas and breathtaking scenery. Look out for the famous Linh Ung Pagoda with a 24-metre high white-seated Buddha that can be seen for miles.