Angsana Lang Co promises activities galore and more. Your desire for relaxing leisure or exhilarating recreational activities will be satisfied with generous offerings of diversions that include mountain treks, nature walks, deep-sea diving, catamaran sailing, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites and pottery making.
A whole host of enjoyable and entertaining activities await you at Angsana Lang Co. From fitness and glass painting to photography tours; you might be tempted to do a little more than sunbathing during your tropical vacation.
Embrace the beautiful waters of Lang Co’s pristine beach and enjoy a refreshing splash on a sunny day. Feel the thrill as you race the waters on a jet ski, ride the waves on a wakeboard or enjoy a heart-thumping ride on the all-time favourite banana boat!
The Water Sports Center offers a variety of sea sports and activities:
· Motorised watersports: fishing and boating expeditions, jet ski rides, banana boat rides, water skiing, parasailing and wakeboarding
· Non-motorised sports: Windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, surfing, snorkelling and body boarding
Treat yourselves to a wonderful day at the spa and sip a refreshing cocktail by the winding pool, while the little ones engage themselves in thrilling land and water sports. With a myriad of activities to choose from, there’s definitely something for the entire family at Angsana Lang Co.
The Activities Centre offers a large variety of indoor and outdoor activities:
· Motorised and non-motorised adventure sports – Go off the beaten track and embark on an adventure with an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), minicar or mountain bike.
· Cultural and handicraft activities - Revel in a fine selection of activities to connect with Vietnam’s rich culture and arts at the Handicraft Centre.
Learn the art of brewing traditional Vietnamese tea as well as kite-making with guidance from the expert artisans.
· Sports and games – Engage in a friendly football game or challenge your partner to a fiery tennis match.
Other activities include archery, horse riding, flying trapeze and petanque.
· Indoor multipurpose room – Take respite from the heat and enjoy a game of indoor table tennis or pool.
Try your luck at the games tables or enjoy a movie or two.
· Indoor computer games and multifunction room – Indulge in a wide range of fun activities for all ages.
· CSR/Environmental and educational programs – Take part in these eco-school programs and learn more about environmental conservation.
· Others activities include:
· Fitness and aerobics (gymnasium)
· Nature activities
· Nature trail trekking
· Story telling
· Wine tasting classes
Surrounded by eco-rich mountains, national parks and close to heritage sites of Hue, Hoi An and My Son, the area around Angsana Lang Co is ripe for exploration.
With a fleet of comfortable cars, spacious vans, adventurous motorbikes and sidecars at our command, guests are offered the opportunity to experience some of Central Vietnam’s most amazing places. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites, take in the charming sights and sounds of Vietnamese culture and enjoy a variety of flexible guided tours at great comfort.
• Private or shared group tours are available for full or half day trips
• Tours/excursions to popular destinations – Hue, Hoi An Old Town, Ba Na Mountain, Relics of My Son
• With a variety of transportation vehicles from Minivans to classic sidecar motorbikes, tours can accommodate small to medium sized groups
Click here to visit Central Vietnam Attractions.
List of Activities
Tee off against a dramatic backdrop of jagged mountains and the calm blue sea.
1. Tour in Da Nang
2. Tour in Hoi An
3. Full day or half day tour of Hue
· Tropical rainy season activities
· Adventure activities
· Nature/sightseeing activities