From now until 30 September 2017
This summer, experience spontaneous fun at Angsana Bintan with unbeatable perks.
Book and enjoy unbeatable inclusions for two:
- Daily breakfast for two at Lotus Cafe
- Return land transfer by a coach between Bintan ferry terminal and the resort
And choice of:
- Resort credit USD 40 nett (IDR 520,000.-) per stay and a 30 minutes massage for 2 persons per stay
- A dinner for 2 persons at Lotus Cafe and a 60 minutes non-motorized water activity for 2 persons per stay
*Advance reservation is required for Spa to secure the slot on your preferred day and timing at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62 770 693 100
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
- Applicable for bookings from 01st April - 30th September 2017
- Valid for stays from 01st April - 21st December 2017
- Offer may not be combined with other promotions and gift certificates
General Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars (USD) on per room/suite per night basis.
- Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax.
- Check-in time is 1500 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.
- Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies.
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort's discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- Extra person charge with a rollaway bed and breakfast is USD 70++ (IDR 910,000 ++) per person per night (Subject to 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax).
- All prices in the resort are stated in USD excluding 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax. As per Indonesian government regulations, payments have to be made in Indonesian Rupiahs either in cash or credit card. The exchange rate applied is the prevailing official bank rate of the day.
- No pets are allowed.
- Reservation is non-cancellable. A full non-refundable prepayment is required upon confirmation of the booking.